ForumCommunity

L'articolo più letto oggi su Corriere.it? E' questo..., Cliccare per credere...

« Older   Newer »
morella
view post Posted on 20/3/2008, 00:41

hi am looking for roccasecca's young people,allessandra,allessio,simone!!!
i cant understand italian sorry, i was volunteer in roccasecca i am basak.

Qoèlet
view post Posted on 20/3/2008, 13:48

HI BASAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I AM SIMONE AND I AM HAPPY TO SEE YOU IN THIS FORUM!!! :lol: THAT SURPRISE!

HOW ARE YOU?
MY ENGLISH ... imageIS AN ENGLISH TRANSLATE BY GOOGLE! EHEHEHEH

NO PERFECT ENGLISH!

HOW DO YOU DONE TO FIND THIS FORUM?
EHEH GRANDE BASAK! (BACIAK IN ITALIANO)

BE HAPPY TO SPEAK WITH YOU!

p.s. in italian...for the italian people
Basak è una delle straniere che è venuta a lavorare questa estate a Roccasecca!
è una delle 2 turche! eheh
ve la ricordate!? salutatela

Sangria
view post Posted on 20/3/2008, 15:50

CIAO BASAK!!!
I AM ALESSANDRA AND I AM HAPPY TO SEE YOU!!!

HOW ARE YOU?

THE YOUNG PEOPLE OF THE ASSOCIATION "L'ALVEARE" ARE HAPPY TO READ A MESSAGE FROM TURKEY! :):):)

I HOPE TO READ YOU AGAIN ON THE FORUM! :lol:

anacletoilgufo
view post Posted on 20/3/2008, 18:33

Hi basak!

I'm alessio (also with an only L... eh eh..., but allessio had a not so bad sound!)

How are you? It's a wonderful thing that this forum (and association too) arrives until the coast of oriental world... eh eh.

Write here if and when you want... it's a great pleasure for us.

Bye. :)

P.s.: this is my email address anacletoilgufo[at]tele2[dot]it

morella
view post Posted on 29/3/2008, 12:02

hi everybody again:)))
i remembered that you had said to us you have forum on internet so i tried to find here:))first i found roccasecca's community's page then i found your blogs then here:)))
last week i had tree examenes so i couldnt reply:((
i am fine now, after roccasecca i started learning spanish and this summer i am going to have work camp in spain this time i will be able to speak every body not only engilsh speakers(allessandra next time i am going to learn italian for you).
why dont you have workcamp in turkey??or come to turkey just for travel..KT the american girl came to turkey two times ..

what about you??your school??roccasecca?

Sangria
view post Posted on 30/3/2008, 12:15

We would very beatiful to come in Turkey!
It would be wonderful!!!!!!!!!!

I am happy that you found the forum!
we are in contact with Bruno and Katia and now with you hehehe

If you go in Spain, also come to Roccasecca, for us it would be a great pleasure!!!!!!!!!!!

Alessandra :P :D

morella
view post Posted on 30/3/2008, 13:00

i would like to come to roccasecca, but it seems it is impossible for me for this year , but i miss roccasecca and italy one day i am going to visit you i m a sure:))
this year you are going to have another workcamp in roccasecca i sugessted roccasecca one of my friend to go, i said her in roccasecca there were lovely people:)
are you in contact with bruno? if you have his mail adress can you send me, i would like to speak with him:))
i also translated my senteneces with google translater i am not sure ş works well...
Mi piacerebbe venire a roccasecca, ma sembra che sia impossibile per me, per questo anno, ma i roccasecca miss italia e uno giorni i am andare a visitare un certo voi:))
Quest 'anno si sta per avere un altro workcamp in roccasecca i sugessted roccasecca un mio amico di andare, i, ha detto nel suo roccasecca c'erano bella gente:)
Siete in contatto con il bruno? Se hai il suo indirizzo mail potete inviarmi, mi piacerebbe parlare con lui:)

Qoèlet
view post Posted on 30/3/2008, 13:32

ehehe

Hi Basak!
i am simone!

Parlo in italiano, grazie a google translate si può! eheh
anche se "Turchia" lo traduce "tacchino" ! ;) eheh

ecco l' email di Bruno bippimail[at]googlemail[dot]com

[at] = @
[dot]= .

morella
view post Posted on 30/3/2008, 14:39

i think tacchino means turkey which is an animal:)))it is funny..

anacletoilgufo
view post Posted on 30/3/2008, 17:00

Hi basak...
I hope that the exames are gone good...

When I write in english and afetr I read my text, I think that is very difficult for you understand something... eh eh... I write in italian-ciociarian english... sigh!
And you must know that I study english (and french) for five years in my life... extra-sigh!

When Alessandro went in Korea, from Jiyhe (?), I send her a gift with a letter to say her something about the gift... I think that (and Alessandro, confirmed me this opinion) that Jiyhe cannot understand the sense of my letter... eh eh.
It's very sad for me write and speak so bad in another language... :(

Roccasecca (or RocKasecca) is every day more beautiful. You visited it in summer... but (like in every edge of the world) the better seasons is the Spring... (sometimes autumn too) Many flowers on the ground and on the tree too; many colors and fragrances... very beatiful. I think that in Turkey is the same, specially the color.

So, the next book that i would read is Mistero Buffo of Dario Fo (in english, probably, Mistero Buffo is Comical Mistery...); you said me that you had play some Fo's works... you remember the name of this work?

That's all... great me the other turkish girl (i don't remember her name... only her eyes! :P)

Bye bye.
alessio

Probably in my life, I will left for many years my village (eh eh, village) and I will do a travel also in Turkey... i really don't know when and if it will do... but, i care it, hope it.

(sorry... not in time, my connection is low... like my life and me country too)

morella
view post Posted on 30/3/2008, 18:04

hi allesio:))
i was studiying spanish when i saw your reply, I am learning english for a long time but I am very bad but i dont care, my english is now enough to communicate with people when i want..i remember that your engilsh was the best one in roccasecca.I understood all of the senteneces you wrote:)))
I live in İstanbul it is really wonderful and huge city, but I want to see all of the world but I think for achive this I have to gain the lottery:(Europe is so expensive for me, maybe I can go cheaper country like Brasil,Japan or Argentina but i cannot afford its plane ticket:)))
I found name of the teatro which i was talking about,one of them was "Non si paga! Non si paga!" we played first part of it when we were working, another one is "Female Parts-" we had chosen short story from it about depressif women..I also watched some theatro written by Fo...
KT (american girl in our camp) came to Turkey and she loved Turkey:)She ate special Turkish food, visited historical places moreover just for her we went to watch belly dancer:)))it was funny:)
how could you forget name of my friend she is Helin:))
see you somewhere in world:)))

Alì Cicco
view post Posted on 4/7/2008, 15:13

Tornando in topic...

Notizia del 4 luglio 2008 - 14:28

Rubamariti, vattene via!

Il vescovo di Vallo della Lucania attacca la Tatangelo: «La sua presenza in piazza per la festa della Madonna è uno schiaffo alla morale cattolica». Non staremo esagerando?

(per me sì, ormai sta diventando un bersaglio utilizzato solo
ed esclusivamente per farsi un po' di pubblicità...
)

«Costa troppo, decine di migliaia di euro, è uno schiaffo alla miseria». E poi la presenza di Anna tatangelo in piazza per la celebrazione della Vergine è uno schiaffo pure e soprattutto «alla morale cattolica». A parlare è Rocco Favale, vescovo di Vallo della Lucania (Salerno) che a poche ore dal concerto in piazza della cantante inveisce contro la sua presenza alla festa della Madonna. A riferirlo è il Corriere del Mezzogiorno e l'allusione è sicuramente alla chiacchieratissima love story di Anna con il re della musica pop che va per la maggiore al Sud, Gigi D'Alessio. Un amore per il quale il cantate ha lasciato moglie e figli.

«Quella donna non fa per noi» avrebbe attaccato il vescovo.Chissà che non ci si aanhce un po' di astio accumulato da Sanremo, dove la Tatangelo ha portato una canzone su un suo amico gay. Certo è che la vita sentimentale di Anna piace poco alla curia, tanto che già tempo fa lo stesso vescovo di Sora, suo paese natio, avrebbe dichiarato, facendo riferiemnto alla nuova versione Tatangelo-femme fatale «quella non è l'Anna che ho conosciuto io». Ma ormai è tutto pronto per il concerto e stasera, come da programma, la Tatangelo, che nonostante i suoi appena 20 annni sembra avere un carattere da donna matura e affermata, canterà in piazza di Vallo della Lucania. (Libero News)

minimè
view post Posted on 4/7/2008, 15:18

Ragà me l'avete sentito che a Gallinaro per un concorso di bellezza volevano far venire un ex SS?

...che roba

Alì Cicco
view post Posted on 4/7/2008, 15:22

CITAZIONE (minimè @ 4/7/2008, 16:18)
Ragà me l'avete sentito che a Gallinaro per un concorso di bellezza volevano far venire un ex SS?

...che roba

Spero proprio che non ci vada:
una cosa del genere mi farebbe proprio schifo...
<_< :sick:

minimè
view post Posted on 4/7/2008, 15:23

glie l'hanno vietato...
direi che è il minimo...

30 replies since 12/3/2008, 19:10   798 views